Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/), the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers is seeking a Salesforce Developer with an interest in the media planning industry and the technology that surrounds it.
We are building a rapidly growing global team that will leverage intuitive software, robust analysis and data visualization techniques that reveal hidden insights from reliable but complex data sources to deliver sound strategies for our clients worldwide.
In this role, you will be designing and developing high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform to enable Telmar customers to be managed efficiently, effectively and professionally.
As a crucial part of a dynamic agile organization, you will collaborate with very experienced business leaders and technologists in the media planning industry and will have an awesome opportunity to expand your business acumen.
The successful candidate is able to manage their own workflows and outcomes. Furthermore, highly effective communication, regardless of medium, is essential in this position.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Requirement gathering
- Configuring SalesForce to meet Telmar needs
- Importing data from many existing disparate systems
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Developing high quality code using Apex and Visualforce
- Designing and implementing best practice business processes into Salesforce as a core business platform
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and using tools such as JIRA
- A minimum 3 years of experience developing on Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming
- Experience using source control with Salesforce development and configuration
- Deep knowledge on Salesforce configuration including objects, fields, profiles, roles, workflows, approval processes, process builders, etc.
- Strong knowledge of APEX, Visualforce and the Lightning platform development framework
- Solid understanding of deployment processes and tools with regard to Salesforce
- Solid experience and knowledge developing integrations with Salesforce using REST for example
- Ability to clearly articulate how to design a scalable and flexible Salesforce application
- Proven experience in coming up with solid solution designs in past projects
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal communication skills)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively, independently and as a team player
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Self-Directed. High energy and Self motivated