Line Manager: Global Marketing Director
Hours of work/contract type: Full Time/Flexible
We are looking for a talented and experienced Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our content creation which includes written, video and social media for use of lead generation and sales teams.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with experience in these mediums and with extensive copywriting experience. You will be able to create short case studies clearly showing the client’s journey with Telmar and the gains achieved. You will also be creating white papers, combining the right level of technical language with business acumen, creating content that’s equally compelling to a commercially-oriented audience.You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers will have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Drive traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Create, edit, proofread and improve content
- Implement SEO best practices and optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Know which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content and drive lead generation
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 5+ Years Experience in content Marketing
- Experience in advertising, media, adtech or martech
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficiency in WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking