Sales Manager - German Speaker
UK - REMOTE
Telmar is the global leader in advertising and media solutions, providing the most influential agencies, media owners, and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. For more than 50 years, leading media and advertising agencies have relied on Telmar's innovative cross-media and data analytics solutions to create the most successful media campaigns worldwide. Telmar is a truly international company with over 25,000 users and 600 customers worldwide. Our team of media experts has a global presence with locations around the world including New York City, London, Toronto, Johannesburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, and Hong Kong. For more information about Telmar and its solutions, please visit: www.telmar.com
The Sales Manager will be responsible for new business development in the UK and mainland Europe.
Whilst having overall responsibility for your sales targets, you will use your industry contacts and knowledge, as well as your commercial and negotiating skills, to identify new sales opportunities to support the business through a phase of accelerated growth.
As well as acquiring new logos, you will also work closely with the Client Success team in EMEA to identify suitable cross-sell opportunities within existing clients.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a hunter mentality, a solid understanding of SaaS sales processes, be a strong problem solver and speak German.
In line with the company objectives, your main responsibilities and tasks will include the following:
- Own and maintain your CRM and your client contracts from start to finish
- Effectively communicate the value of Telmar to prospective clients through proposals, presentations, and initial demonstrations of the products and services
- Execute on the strategic plan to achieve revenue goals such as monthly and quarterly revenue targets by developing and closing new business across media owners, advertising agencies, and client direct
- Coordinate the prospecting of key global accounts to identify and close cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to clients
- Respond to RFI/RFPs and prepare tailored responses to win new business
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams to share competitor and client insights to further develop Telmar products and services
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices and understand the competitive landscape
- Represent Telmar at trade shows/expos etc. as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years SaaS sales experience
- AdTech or MarTech industry experience with the experience of selling to media owners, advertising agencies, and client direct
- Experience in programmatic advertising
- Regional experience in EMEA
- Experience working with sales automation tools, e.g. SalesForce
- Fluency in German, and/or another European language would be advantageous
- Exceptional sales professional with a can-do attitude used to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible individual and a strong problem-solver
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge, and contacts
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity
- A keen grasp of industry issues and an interest in a career in a sales career in a technology company
- Flexible working
- Medical cover
- DiSC Assessment (improve teamwork, communication, and productivity)
- We provide each Telmar employee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and formal training
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7)
- Weekly open-door meeting with CEO and the HR Team
- Summer Team Building Events
- Christmas Parties
- Office gatherings (when C-19 restrictions allow it)
- Random coffee dates every other week
- Meeting free Fridays
We are on an ambitious global journey at Telmar, no two days are ever the same and we’re therefore looking for people who can adapt quickly to this ever-evolving environment. In return, our multinational; best-in-class team will support your desire to grow as an individual and challenge you in new roles. We are proud of the team and believe that our diversity has made us more successful. We are therefore keen to recruit candidates from all backgrounds. Telmar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
OUR MOST VALUABLE INTELLIGENCE IS NOT ARTIFICIAL