Telmar was purchased by LiiV in 2018 and is a provider of SaaS/software to advertising and media companies, providing the most influential agencies, media owners and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. With over 50 years of experience providing data and analytical tools for the marketing and advertising industry, Telmar’s easy-to-use software products and solutions support over 8,000 databases, making it the industry’s most trusted third-party data analysis software globally.
The Global Data Partnerships Director will own all the relationships with existing data partners and will identify and drive commercial relationships with new vendors that will in turn help Telmar grow
Whilst having overall responsibility for the existing data partners, you will use your industry contacts and knowledge, and your commercial skills to identify, negotiate and on-board new data vendors to support the needs of the business through a period of accelerated growth.
You will work closely with both the Sales teams and the Client Success teams to prioritise data sources across our geographic footprint to expand our capabilities and to assist both teams to deliver their objectives for their clients.
To succeed in the role you will need to have a strong understanding of existing and potential data sources as well as attribution and measurement partners and how they are used in the advertising ecosystem.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
In line with the company objectives, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Initiate new partnerships based on the strategic plan and client requirements
- Identify new partnership opportunities and collect regular feedback on existing and potential data sources from Sales and Client Success
- Manage existing global marquee data vendor relationships
- Deliver long term mutually-beneficial commercial relationships for new and existing partners
- Maintain regular communication with management and partners on the status and future opportunities
- Lead internal and external communication on anything related to data partnerships (demand strategies, client webinars etc.)
- Maintain partnerships by creating and actively monitoring data partner KPIs
- Work with internal teams to support the automation of the data ingestion process and act as the product liaison for data integrations
- Manage partner deliverables such as reporting and any ad-hoc requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of data partnerships experience
- Experience of working with multiple internal stakeholders (Sales, Client Success, Product)
- AdTech or MarTech industry experience for data on-boarding and negotiating pricing
- Knowledge of big data analysis
- Fluent English and another major European language desirable
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements:
- Self-starter used to working with a high degree of autonomy
- Flexible individual and a strong problem-solver
- Strong Partner management skills
- Excellent industry knowledge, and contacts
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Extensive data experience within adtech/martech
- Expert knowledge of Telmar products, services and processes
- Supports and implements Telmar diversity and inclusion objectives
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed / remote team environment as teammates are in many different regions
- Keen grasp of industry issues