Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/) is the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers. With proprietary algorithms and unique data science, Telmar delivers the very best in media and data insights combined with unprecedented hands-on service across the globe.
We are building a rapidly growing global software development team that will leverage intuitive software, robust analysis and data visualization techniques that reveal hidden insights from reliable but complex data sources to deliver sound strategies for our clients worldwide.
As a crucial part of our dynamic agile team, you will be designing, developing, and maintaining applications that are deployed on our cloud-delivered platform.
You will collaborate with very experienced business leaders and technologists in the media planning industry and will have an awesome opportunity to expand your business acumen as well as build cutting-edge technology essential to the media planning industry.
This position also offers significant opportunities for growth technically and in management, especially in DevOps as we scale.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Design, develop and maintain high-performance applications
- Carry out coding using a variety of software
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand their needs and work with other technical resources in the development of web applications to meet those needs
- Implement rich, interactive web applications using the latest technologies, frameworks, and patterns
- Test, measure, optimize performance, and engage in continuous improvement using appropriate tools
- Undertake continuing professional development (CPD) activities to keep up to date with new software developments.
Education,Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5+years of experience in developing web applications/software
- Proven experience with Frontend Angular development, NodeJS, ElasticSearch, Git
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- General knowledge and understanding of AWS
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience building complex web applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience with Angular Material, AWS SDK, Amazon Cognito, Lambda, SQL and Object database
- UX experience
- Frameworks - React JS, Java Spring, SpringBoot, AngularJS, ElasticSearch, Vue.JS, jQuery. FlightPHP
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote working environment
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal communication skills)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively, independently and as a team player
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Analytical mindset
- Self-Directed. High energy and Self motivated