Reports To: Engineering Resource Manager
Remote working and Flexible hours
Telmar was purchased by LiiV in 2018 and is a provider of SaaS/software to advertising and media companies, providing the most influential agencies, media owners and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. With over 50 years of experience providing data and analytical tools for the marketing and advertising industry, Telmar’s easy-to-use software products and solutions support over 8,000 databases, making it the industry’s most trusted third-party data analysis software globally.
In the role of Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining applications that are deployed on our cloud-delivered Telmar Unified Platform, our end to end media planning and buying web based solutions that span all media types globally.
An example module is our Out of Home Application, a product which provides a comprehensive outdoor advertising planning system with detailed site level and market average reach and frequency evaluation.
As a Full Stack Engineer you are a crucial part of a dynamic agile team, you will collaborate with very experienced technologists in the media planning industry and will have an awesome opportunity to build cutting-edge technology essential to the media planning industry.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Collaborate closely with the team to plan, prototype, scope and develop frontend and backend web application components/features
- Use Git version control system, create, build and deploy company internal npm modules and packages
- Test, measure, optimize performance, and engage in continuous improvement using appropriate tools
- Build and use various customized tools: deployment scripts, build tools, etc.
- Have security as a primary concern in the architecture, build and deployment of solutions
- Mentor less experienced Engineers and provide the learning framework to support learning.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Proven experience with Frontend Angular development, Node.js
- Experience of Git and conducting code reviews
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS Gateway API, AWS Lambda (Node.js), ElasticSearch
- Experience of implementing UI/UX design using Material UI
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON data objects
- Experience with Agile methodologies and change management i.e. Jira and be able to author technical acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Amazon Cognito and Amplify Auth framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep up to date with advances in Technology and best practices from the industry.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a distributed working environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively, independently and as a team player
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new skills