The Global Human Resource Director will be a key member of the leadership team. As an accomplished Global HR strategic leader, you will drive change transformation, culture change and strategy execution across the organisation. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in creating and managing a global HR strategy, ensuring its successful execution and adjusting accordingly to create a competitive advantage.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Leading the organisation’s Global HR department, including talent acquisition, learning, and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
- Identify and research Global HR issues to provide the Leadership Team with insights, analysis, and recommendations that will inform strategic thinking and direction.
- Take responsibility for own P&L.
- Introducing and maintain a global pay scale structure.
- Reviewing compensation packages (pension, holidays, stock options, health insurance.. etc).
- Introducing and maintaining global HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure company is following the QPR (quarterly performance reviews) structure and procedures.
- eNPS - Leading the analysis and application of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Implementing and maintaining an employee’s wellness and engagement programmes.
- Hiring and onboarding across functions.
- Lead training and development initiatives throughout the organisation
- Liaising directly with the executive leadership and being accountable for the overall performance of the Global HR function
- Champion a performance culture and continuously review productivity and employee development making recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure legal compliance in all Global HR activities.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- MA/MSc Human Resources or equivalent
- Ideally, FCIPD qualified
- 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years of Global Strategic HR
- Global HR/Employment Law knowledge and experience (NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM).
- Proven experience leading global HR strategies.
- Extensive experience in building & leading Global HR teams.
- Experience with HRIS, preferably BambooHR.
- Knowledge of OKRs.
- Experience in introducing global payscale structures.
- Experience of working for high growth tech/SaaS companies
- Fluency in French would be an advantage
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Organisational skills – personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Communication skills – lead the Global HR team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints. Consequently, emotional intelligence, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
- Commercial acumen –. Being able to understand company finances.
- Role modeling – As a senior member of the executive team, the Global HR director is expected to demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of the organisation.
- Professional expertise – A strong working knowledge of Global employment law issues, best practice processes for employee relations
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent presentation skills