Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/), the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers is seeking a UX Designer.
The world has become increasingly reliant on software, from ordering a pizza to checking your bank balance to booking a hotel. UX design helps create the products that make these things possible. We are looking for innovative, collaborative seekers that will join our mission to consolidate and rationalize our diverse portfolio of industry-leading media analysis and planning tools. To be the Pivotal player in the design and delivery of our next Generation SaaS Media Planning Platform.
You will have the chance to work remotely with flexible hours.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Be the Product Design Champion
- Experience of building UX and design teams within an organisation
- Join our multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with Clients, Product Managers, Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Developers so that collectively we can make best-fit-for-business priority planning, development, monitoring, and delivery across our entire product portfolio.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Proven experience as UX designer with strong portfolio of design projects;
- A formal Agile product management qualification (or equivalent);
- Established industry knowledge of audience research, analytics, media planning, or media buying - in one or more media verticals or markets;
- Pragmatic Agile practitioner, experienced in running and establishing scrum cycles in a challenging enterprise environment;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- A combination of startup agility experience and ‘big company’ rigour.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Google Heart Framework or similar methodology will be advantageous
- A strong sense, based on real first-hand experience, of what makes a great product, with amazing UX
- Understand and refine sometimes ambiguous requirements to form a solid understanding of needs
- Think both tactically and strategically about problems and determine best solutions within time and resource constraints;
- Proactive, confident, and knowledgeable within your domain;
- Presentable and credible;
- Able to lead and instil enthusiasm in others without relying upon hierarchical authority;
- Develop, present and carry through well-considered solutions to problems;
- Remain calm under pressure;
- Care passionately about the products;
- Always seek perfection within an achievable scope.