The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Global Marketing Director and will lead the development and implementation of Telmar’s product marketing strategy, materials, measurement, and tracking, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
You will have a strong grasp of current product marketing best practices in the adtech/martech sectors and be able to design and lead an integrated cross-functional product marketing campaign from concept to execution.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some copywriting skills
- Subject matter expertise in adtech/martech and/or previous experience in an advertising agency or insights function
- Deep understanding of how adtech software is sold and the channels they are sold into
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and Product Management is especially important
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- Experience in advertising, media, adtech or martech
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering
- Analyze sales data and channel information and then create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging and the associated proof points. This source material is used by marketing to generate public-facing marketing collateral
- Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences
- Create and present information about products and the markets these products serve
- Represent the company at all times and with virtually any audience to explain the customer-led benefits of the product line
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement