We are looking for an experienced Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our team! As our Group CFO, you will be responsible for the administrative, financial, accounting, and risk management operations of our company. The CFO role requires the ability to inspire others with exemplary leadership, mentorship, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the LiiV group of companies, including:
- Executive management - Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Financial Management: Planning, Analysis, and Forecasting.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Treasury & Cash Management.
- Corporate Accounting and Administration.
- Plan and perform risk management duties.
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Plan, implement, and manage investment strategies.
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MA or equivalent in Finance, CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- At least five years of experience as CFO or equivalent, with revenue of at least $20 million.
- International experience as a CFO dealing with international taxation, transfer pricing, raising capital (debt and equity across New York and international markets), and structuring investments (in-bound as well and outbound).
- Previous experience of working for a Saas organization.
- Previous experience of working in private equity-owned businesses is desirable.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.