The Designer will report to the Global Marketing Director and will lead the development and implementation of Telmar’s creative collateral.
You will have a strong grasp of B2B design principles and will work across product, sales, and marketing to provide design and creative expertise across various media types including but not limited to video production, graphic design, illustration, animations.
As a multimedia designer, you will produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content across multiple channels.
To ensure success, you should have a background in digital design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
- Design and produce impactful visual stories and presentations according to specifications.
- Creating original artwork, digital design, video animation, and textual animations
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files
- Performing media edits based on user feedback. Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on websites, in multimedia presentations, and for interactive displays and exhibits
- Collaborating with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual, and animated elements of projects
- Preparing artwork and media for final approval and distribution
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and Rapidly iterating on design concepts from initial briefing through final delivery
- Closely collaborating with and taking direction from the Design Lead to ensure brand cohesion and excellence across a variety of design disciplines (print, digital and presentation)
- Working within and helping develop brand guidelines
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.
- At least three years' experience in a similar role.
- A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma.
- Intermediate video and photo editing skills to create social assets and more
- Ability to collaborate on long-term projects.
- Excellent knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principles, and animation.
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Web design and best practices in social media design and production
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of web publishing software and some knowledge of coding such as HTML and CSS a plus.Experience in advertising, media, adtech or martech
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong graphic design skills
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement