The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Global Marketing Director and will lead the development and implementation of Telmar’s digital strategy, materials, measurement and tracking of key digital marketing metrics and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
You will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing best practices, tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create and manage digital marketing strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Maximise lead generation using digital channels and tools
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Develop and implement SEO strategies
- Measure marketing metrics
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 5+ Years Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in advertising, media, adtech or martech
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Advanced knowledge of lead generation using digital channels
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Professionalism and Confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement