As a Global Marketing Director, you will oversee all marketing operations of the company, develop and implement the global marketing strategy and vision, and lead the marketing team.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent leadership and communication skills, and a vast knowledge of current marketing trends. You will be a visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature. You will have an ROI-driven approach to marketing and good eye for design and creative assets.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop, implement and manage the global marketing plan and strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Analyze company's current marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Manage and review product pricing, conduct cost analysis/bench marking and introduce new pricing matrix’s
- Take responsibility for own P&L
- Take responsibility for building your own team
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Drive continuous improvement for brand and process performance.
- Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning
- Contributing to new business development initiatives
- Act as a Customer Champion, utilize data insights and analytics to deliver a superior customer experience
- Take responsibility of own performance goals and personal growth
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
Education, Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- MA/MSc Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- AdTech or MarTech industry experience
- Experience in restructuring teams and organisations
- Global experience (NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM)
- Experience in shifting business models from enterprise sales to subscription based model.
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Knowledge of big data analysis.
- Proven experience and success across all disciplines of marketing (product, pricing, branding, strategy, social media, communications, business development).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Fluency in at least one other european language would be advantageous
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements :
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity.
- Creative and analytical leader