Client Success - UK - Remote
Telmar is the global leader in advertising and media solutions, providing the most influential agencies, media owners and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. For more than 50 years, leading media and advertising agencies have relied on Telmar's innovative cross-media and data analytics solutions to create the most successful media campaigns worldwide. Telmar is a truly international company with over 25,000 users and 600 customers worldwide. Our team of media experts has a global presence with locations around the world including New York City, London, Toronto, Johannesburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information about Telmar and its solutions, please visit: www.telmar.com
We are looking for a Renewals Administrator to manage and own the renewal Book of Business for our Growth customers, ensuring that they have the skills and resources needed to maximize the value from our products and enabling them to achieve their business goals using Telmar’s suite of applications. You will leverage your experience and passion in high volume renewals to drive best-in-class revenue retention & growth.
What You’ll Do
- Outcome-based Customer Success: Owns and manages the renewal book of business for our Growth customers. Manages the renewal negotiation process with customers and actively works on at-risk accounts by collaborating with internal teams to mitigate churn
- Domain Knowledge: Develops a high level of knowledge and understanding of advertising and media solutions by keeping up with industry news, trends, and best practices.
- Driving Adoption: Actively monitors account adoption throughout the length of the relationship, and ensures high uptake of Telmar products by analyzing data/metrics/industry trends, and intervening with adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their processes and better use our products to derive further value
- Growing Accounts: Identifies and drives expansion opportunities.
- Internal Advocacy: Advocates for product features and improvements as the voice of the customer and works cross-functionally with internal product teams to champion change
Who You Are
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
- Full fluency in both French and English
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume renewal business, preferably in the technology (SaaS) industry
- Tech Savvy: Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain software features and concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner
- Experience managing a book of business with record of successful forecasting & quota attainment
- Experience in developing self service facilities for clients.
- Strong communication, presentation, and active listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry work experience
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
- Able to continuously review and industrialise processes to drive higher efficiencies.
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Flexible working
- Medical cover
- DiSC Assessment (improve teamwork, communication, and productivity)
- We provide each Telmar employee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and formal training
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7)
- Weekly open door meeting with CEO and the HR Team
- Summer Team Building Events
- Christmas Parties
- Office gatherings (when C-19 restrictions allow it)
- Random coffee dates every other week
- Meeting free Fridays
We are on an ambitious global journey at Telmar, no two days are ever the same and we’re therefore looking for people who can adapt quickly to this ever evolving environment. In return, our multinational; best-in-class team will support your desire to grow as an individual and challenge you in new roles. We are proud of the team and believe that our diversity has made us more successful. We are therefore keen to recruit candidates from all backgrounds. Telmar provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
OUR MOST VALUABLE INTELLIGENCE IS NOT ARTIFICIAL