Telmar (https://www.telmar.com/), the world’s largest independent provider of strategic targeting and media planning solutions for advertisers and data suppliers is seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer with an interest in the media planning industry and the technology that surrounds it.
We are building a rapidly growing global team that will leverage intuitive software, robust analysis and data visualization techniques that reveal hidden insights from reliable but complex data sources to deliver sound strategies for our clients worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be an analytical and creative UI/UX designer who has ‘customer centered design’ at your very heart and is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. The ideal candidate will also have experience working in agile teams.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Be part of our multi-disciplinary team Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners, Tech leads and developers so that collectively we can make best-fit-for-business priority planning, development, monitoring, and delivery across our entire product portfolio.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers to use.
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Lead user research with our internal and external stakeholders, using a variety of techniques, developing our design processes and championing them within the organisation.
- Leading client interviews, analysing results and playing back to the wider team.
- Prototyping - high and low fidelity wireframes, developing a draft version of a product that allows the team to explore our ideas and show the intention behind a feature or the overall design concept to users before investing time and money into the development.
- Running user testing with clients and analysing results such as user observation, surveys, user interviews, card sorting, usability tests, and other similar methodology. Owning implementing and championing these methods throughout the design process.
- Present findings and Brief the team.
- Create a design brief and work collaboratively for the development team, product management and stakeholders ensuring that the team deliver the validated user designs to the standard specified by design.
- Product Documentation. Ensure that all design collateral are documented in Confluence and deliverables are managed via Jira and becomes the basis of our product documentation. Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Measure success (Tools). Measuring user behaviour with tools such as MixPanel, Google Analytics or other similar tools.
- Measure success (Methodologies) Working with Google heart framework, Design sprints, design thinking or similar methodology. We as a product organisation do not have all the answers, so we are keen to learn from the Product Designers experience and ideas on what could work best for Telmar.
- Be the Product Design Champion. Instil, lead, promote, coach, and be a champion in the organisation for Design principles, practices, and artefacts.
- Support product management on competitor analysis.
Education,Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- BS/BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years experience as a UX/UI Designer and Developer.
- SaaS B2B Experience: Product Designer experience within a SaaS B2B environment for startups or established organisations, working as a Designer covering UI/UX Research in a cross-functional agile environment.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Experience of using the full suite of Adobe products.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Experienced working in an agile working environment.
- Experience of working in MarTech, AdTech.
- Experienced with measuring user behaviour with tools such as MixPanel, Google Analytics or another similar tool.
- Worked with Google heart framework or similar methodology.
- Worked on design sprints using Scrum or Kanban.
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements
- A keen eye for detail, owning and managing our design assets collaborating with marketing on style guides and Telmar Brand Guidelines.
- Be observant of best practice, but also open-minded to new styles and experiments to improve how and what we do.
- Ability to work with the team and provide input when understanding what to measure, being data-informed not boxed-in by being data-driven.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a remote working environment.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal communication skills).
- Organized and deadline-driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work proactively, independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Self-directed, high energy and self motivated.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies.